Monday, May 05, 2008

it's been so long and i have so much to share...

first of all... this picture of michael and i was on the front page of lubbockonline.com today. we were at the art trail. fun! the white top i'm wearing is new. i got it at this fun store.


and here's a shot of my family. from the left: sophia (my brother's fiance), spencer & hunter (the brothers), my mom & dad, me and michael. isn't he handsome? we had just attended a luncheon where my dad got a "lifetime achievement" award from the boy scouts.


and here's a picture of my tom's. i painted them, so they are one-of-a-kind:)


i'm sure i'll have more to share later. we've been crazy busy lately so i haven't even had time to think about blogging. but as time allows and as i get more pictures taken i'll share more i promise;)

i hope your week is fantastic!!! evan

1 comment:

jessica said...

wow, evan, that picture of you and michael is really great!
Love the new look of your blog.